- What Information We Collect
- How We Collect and Use Information
- Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Third-Party Advertising
- Age Restrictions
- Contacting the Website
- Acceptance of Privacy Statement
- Effective Date
Information We Collect Automatically:
- Your mobile device's unique ID number
- Your mobile device's geographic location while the app is actively running
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system)
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preferences, etc.)
- The buttons, controls and ads you clicked on (if any)
- How long you used Pure Air Brush and which services and features you used
- The online or offline status of Pure Air Brush.
Information You Choose To Provide:
In order to register, you will be asked to sign-in using your Facebook login. If you do so, you authorize us to access certain Facebook account information, including information about your Facebook, name, profile photos, interests, and friends. By allowing us to access your Facebook account, you understand that we will obtain and share your name and a profile pictures, as well as the name and profile picture of your Facebook friends who are common Facebook friends with other Pure Air Brush users in your network or geolocation.
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable screens or pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
You have the option to make a video profile on the application. You understand that other Pure Air Brush users will view any video profile created.
You may also (but are not required to) provide information about yourself (such as your gender, location, URL, or a biography). Any additional image or information you provide may be publicly displayed. If you wish, we will delete your account information; to do so, please close your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also understand that you have access to your submitted information. You further undertake to review submitted information from time to time in order to ensure that any “personal information” or “sensitive personal data or information” that is found to be inaccurate, obsolete, or deficient is corrected or amended.
The following sections describe how your personal information is collected by us, and how we use such information.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Geolocation:While the Pure Air Brush application is in use, we keep track of your device’s geographic location so that we can connect you to other Pure Air Brush users based on your particular geographic location.
- Log Files:Any time you use our Application, our servers may automatically gather information from your browser (such as your platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks etc.) to analyze trends, administer the Services, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information.
- Web Beacons:“Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our Application for our users and to collect a limited amount of information about our users. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers.
- Information About You: You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other users of the Company’s services.
- Emails And Telephone Calls:We require an e-mail address from you when you register for our services. We use your e-mail for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation etc.) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new offerings, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. E-mail messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mails, including whether the e-mail was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any mobile number you may provide to us) solely in connection with the Company’s services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may change or delete your number from your account preferences page(s), or ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us.
- Demographic Data:Demographic data is also collected on our Pure Air Brush. We use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data:We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any personal profile, and all responses are anonymous.
- Information Regarding Your Friends:We encourage you to refer a friend to our service by sending a request to a friend’s via email address, mobile number or Facebook ID. We will keep this information in our database, and send that person a one-time e-mail, sms, or Facebook request containing your name and inviting them to download the Application. This e-mail will also include instructions on how to remove their information from our database. You agree that you will not abuse this feature by entering names and addresses of those who would not be interested in downloading the Application.
- Use For Research:In addition to the uses outlined above, by downloading and using our Application and Services, you agree to allow us to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences for research to improve the Services and user experience. This research, conducted by accredited individuals, may be published. However, all of your responses will be kept anonymous, and no personal information will be published.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law: You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide us if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process; (2) verify the identity, prevent, detect, investigate, prosecute, and punish offences where the Government agency has stated in writing that the information obtained shall not be published or shared with any other person; (2) protect or defend the Company’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened; or when (4) such disclosure would be to maintain public order, or it causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence, or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us: We may share your some de-identified personal information with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may also share your personal information with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any purpose other than authorized by us. In addition, from time to time, we may share personal information (such as e-mail, mailing address, phone number) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your e-mail preferences at any time from your account. We will impose the obligation on such third parties not to further disclose any personal information.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business: As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your personal information may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified in case there are any material changes to the way your personal information is collected or used and you shall have the right to terminate your account.
- Breach Notification: In the event we experience any breach of security with respect to personal information held by us, we shall attempt to contact you as soon as practicable by email, telephone, or any other means available to us so that you make take necessary steps in this regard. However, the failure to notify shall not render us liable against any claim or injury whatsoever.
We may use third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads through our Application on behalf of the Company or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services).
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions are set forth in the Terms of Service. We do not target our Application or Services to persons under the age of 18, and any information which we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 18 will be purged from our database.
We will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but given that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and hence accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
You may use the following options for removing your information from our e-mail database if you wish to opt out of receiving promotional e-mails and newsletters.
- Send mail to the following email address letting us know the promotional e-mail(s) you wish to opt-out of: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your use of the Application and the Services you can Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Pure Pro Cosmetics, PO BOX 341386 Los Angeles,CA 90034
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
This privacy statement was last revised on Dec 1st, 2017.