How to clean your Pure Pro airbrush Stylus
- Unscrew the tail of the stylus
- Unscrew the needle retaining the bolt
- Very gently pull the needle until completely out of the stylus
- Clean any buildup make up off of the needle with a damp towel
- Use a cotton swab or a Disposable Mascara wand to clean the airbrush nozzle
- Insert the needle back into the airbrush
- Very gently press back the needle into the stylus
- Return the needle retaining bolt and tighten, but not to hard
- Return the tail by screwing back onto airbrush
- Place about 5-8 drops of water into airbrush
- Turn on the compressor and back bubble by covering nozzle with your finger and
- pull back on the button.
- Spray out all water onto a paper towel.
alcohol for 30 minutes. This will help to loose any make up excess.